So, here’s the deal: lately I’ve come across a plethora of things in the world that gravely irk my soul. So, for the first time, I’ve decided to voice my opinion on these most recent issues that have plagued society.
- Applications that completely altar your face and body// So you’re really that self conscious that you feel the need to make yourself look totally different online? Because it makes complete sense to look better on social media than you do in person, right? ok.
- The amount of people who are still misogynistic// Listen, it’s the 21st century people, just because you have male genitalia does not make you better than me or allow you to pass judgment on me because I am a woman. I could go on for days about this, but I’ll just leave it at that…
- Women who drop their friends once they get boyfriends// I really think that this speaks for itself. Who is going to be there when he hurts you or dumps you? Probably the friends you dropped to be with him in the first place, because, let’s face it, they’re some quality friends.
- People who do not take responsibility for their actions/wouldn’t know what responsibility was if it slapped them across the face
- People who cry over everything and anything// instead of crying about your problems, how about you’re proactive about them? This is the real world, you do not receive frequent crier miles
- Having to figure out what you’re doing with your life at the ripe age of 21// seriously, it’s bullshit.
So there you have it, thank you all for listening to me rant. Comment below and let me know your stance on these topics or others!
Have a fabulous week!