As promised, here is the second and final part to last week’s prompt of 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind from where I left off (26 on the actual list)!
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose all of my old memories
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Yes, but I feel as though it really depends on the situation
- Has your greatest fear ever come true? No, thank God!
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it matter now? No and no
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? Experiencing Disney World for the first time at the age of 5, I always heard the hype about it and wanted to be a Disney princess myself so being able to actually be in the middle of all of the magic with my family really made it so special. It was even more awe-inspiring when I went back at the age of 17 with my family and the magic was still there. It truly is the happiest place on earth!
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I feel most passionate and alive whenever I have a challenge placed in front of me in which I tend to doubt my abilities, and come out of it successful and proving to myself that I am able to overcome anything I set my mind to.
- If not now, then when? Eventually
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, then what do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing to lose, but everything to gain
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you had the best conversation ever? No because I almost always have something to say!
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Ignorance, lack of tolerance, and I think a lot of it is based on where they were from and how they were raised; If they were raised with violence and destruction as the only answer to problems, then that’s all that they know and understand.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Yes
- If you just won a million dollars would you quit your job? LOL no
- Would you rather have less work to do or more work that you actually enjoy doing? More work that I enjoy doing
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? No
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Honestly, I’m not too sure; I’ve never really been completely in the dark about something yet.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow was going to die today, who would you visit? What kind of morbid question is this? Really? You expect me to actually make a decision?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Absolutely not
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is simply going through everyday motions and just existing while truly living is doing everything you want to do, making a name for yourself, going out into the world and doing something to change someone’s life.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Now
- If we learn from our mistakes, then why are we so afraid to make mistakes? I don’t think we are afraid of making the mistake itself, but the result of making the mistake and what might happen because of it.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I’d go with my gut and do what I want in any and all cases without thinking of possible repercussions from those closest to me who’s opinions actually matter to me.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Yesterday when I noticed my asthma was acting up.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? Spending time with loved ones and writing; I believe that I try to do everything with love so I hope that through my blog and the smallest interactions with those closest to me that my love is expressed.
- In 5 years from now will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? No and no
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself or are you letting others make them for you? I’m making them for myself.
Well that’s all she wrote, folks! Stay tuned for the next post and happy finals week!