Hey everyone! This week while doing research for my internship, I stumbled across an article by Buzz Kenya of 100 Interesting Questions to Ask People Around You so I thought it would be fun for me and you, my readers, to answer the questions to get to know a little bit more about one another.
1) What was the last picture you took with your phone? A screenshot of a funny-faced snapchat from Ryan
2) Do you know any big gossips? It’s quite possible
3) Have you been pulled over by a cop? Once in my first car because I had a tinted window that the previous owner only put on the driver’s side window. Yes, 16 year old me cried.
4) Do you know your heritage? Yes – Irish, Scottish, German, Polish & Welsh
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? To get married and have a family; not yet!
6) What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work? Food poisoning once
7) What was the last lie you told? That I was “okay”
8) Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes! You haven’t truly lived unless you’ve danced in the rain.
9) What is your blood type? Honestly, I have no idea.
10) Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, I was t-boned Fall 2014 and my brand-new car flipped.
11) What was the weirdest prank call that you have made? I used the website for prank calling and had an “angry boyfriend” call my brother to “stay away from his girlfriend” it didn’t go as planned.
12) Best compliment you have received? That I look like Kate Middleton.
13) Do you trust anyone with your life? Yes- Ryan and my parents
14) What is your greatest strength or weakness? Strength- organization, almost to a fault; weakness- over-analyzing
15) What is your perfect pizza? Medium round from Hungry Howie’s with light sauce, lots of cheese, pepperoni, bacon, and butter cheese and garlic crust
16) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? How much my head hurt from my sinuses.
17) Do you get along with your family? Why or why not? Yes, we’re very tight-knit. I guess I’m not really sure why, my family has always played a huge role in my life.
18) Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Attractive and die in a year– I wouldn’t want to live forever regardless of how I looked.
19) You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? I would exchange it, I’d want my own child.
20) Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life? No
21) Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000? Probs not
22) If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them? No one, I wouldn’t wanna be locked away for a day.
23) Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness? No, it’s a part of life.
24) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? Either America at it’s prime or Elvis in concert
25) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? Blake Lively, I’d just live out a day in her shoes.
26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? Four- nap time all the time!
27) What question do you hate to answer? “What are your plans for the future?”- I’m still trying to figure that out!
28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Filet mignon, fresh green beans, and mashed potatoes
29) Where do you go to get on a computer? Anywhere- I pretty much carry my laptop with me everywhere I go
30) How do you start a conversation? Just a general “hey, how are you?”
31) What keys on a keyboard do you not use? The Windows button (I always forget it’s there)
32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? Donald Trump so that he’ll give me a “small loan of one million dollars”
33) You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? What do you do? Probably an animal, I’d start running
34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name? No one has done this, but my friends and I have dubbed each other with some interesting nicknames so people probably think we’re strange when we introduce ourselves by our nicknames.
35) Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you? On campus, I highly doubt anyone was stalking me.
36) Have you ever eaten a crayon or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten? That would be a no to the first two. The strangest thing I’ve eaten was probably a dog treat- I did when I was little (like 2-3 years old) and then once accidentally in high school because it looked like a cheezit.
37) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?) I listen to all kinds of music from rap to oldies to country to indie. You name it, I’ve most likely listened to it.
38) What cheers you up? Being around family and friends.
39) What do you constantly think about? As cheesy as it is, I think about Ryan constantly.
40) Is there something you do that makes you lose track of time? Reading, Pinterest, talking to Ryan, and watching Netflix.
41) Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not? I love to read! My all-time favorite books are Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I’m currently reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and I’m absolutely obsessed!
42) What is the longest you have gone without sleep? 30 hours
43) Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online? My mom or my close friends
44) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break? I need to stop biting my nails, that’s the one bad habit I have.
45) Is there anything I should know? No?
46) What do you order at a restaurant you have been to? My go-tos are chicken caesar salad and chicken strips.
47) What is your favorite word? Least favorite? Favorite word: euphoria, least favorite: no
48) Describe something that’s happened to you for which had no explanation. I can’t recall and incident when this has occurred.
49) What did you do for your latest birthday? I went on a trip to New Orleans with my parents and our family friends. The actual day of my birthday was the day we flew out and my aunt had a limo pick me up from the airport to take us to our hotel. We stayed at the Hotel Ste. Marie and had a 5-course dinner at The Court of Two Sisters. The rest of the night was spent bar hopping and dancing on Bourbon Street. I can’t wait to go back to NOLA, it was one of my absolute favorite vacations.
50) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not? Yes, I’m religious – I grew up Catholic so I celebrate Christmas and Easter, as well as St. Patrick’s Day (I’m Irish so obviously), 4th of July, my birthday, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, yeah pretty much every holiday now that I think about it.
51) If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be? Milan or Vienna
52) Who is your hero? My momma
53) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Thesaurus
54) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes, I was 5
55) Have you ever tipped a cow? Haha no, but my brothers work on a cow farm so I should try it sometime.
56) What’s the sickest you have ever been? I had pneumonia when I was 5.
57) Are you still learning who you are? Yeah, I think everyone does continually as they get older and have more experiences.
58) Are you afraid of heights? Or what are you afraid of? Yes but only to a certain degree, I also hate snakes and clowns.
59) Have you ever taken dance lessons? Who would you want to dance with? Yeah I’ve been dancing since I was 7. I’d wanna dance with Max from Dancing with the Stars.
60) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken? My English literature class my Freshman year of college.
61) Why? Because I said so
62) What’s your favorite knock-knock joke? Knock-knock jokes are lame
63) What is your favorite commercial? I don’t really watch tv.
64) If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence
65) What is your favorite breakfast food? Chocolate Chip Pancakes
66) Do you like guacamole? Have you ever been in a food fight? Yes, guac is life, adn no
67) What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clothes
68) What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it? I like to pop zits, I guess it’s not something I’m immensely proud of, but I’m not ashamed either. My brothers and Ryan hate me for it.
69) Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that’s wrong? No I have only been in love once and it’s my current state of being. I don’t think it’s love if its with two people.
70) Ever had any relatives in jail? Not that I know of.
71) Glass half full or half empty? Or is the glass just malformed? Half full
72) Mountains or the beach? Beach
73) Plane, train, or car? Boat, subway, or teleportation device? Plane. Boat for fun, but teleportation device to actually get around.
74) If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do? Travel
75) Ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven’t do you want to? I’ve always wanted to, but I can’t due to my health.
76) Crowds, small groups, or “Go away, I’m a loner”? small groups
77) Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far. Have you recovered from it? Right now trying to find a job. Still working on it.
78) What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble? Kate Middleton
79) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? A dog treat when I was younger.
80) If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be? My grandpa
81) Do you believe honesty is the best policy? yes
82) What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? A serial killer
83) Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? An elevator mechanic since I’ve been stuck in one before.
84) Who would you least like to be …? Someone claustrophobic
85) What do you think Victoria’s secret is? How we’re actually overpaying for her products. I still will spend money there, though.
86) Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast
87) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bathe. A week without bathing and changing my clothes.
88) Which of the four seasons do you most love? Or Hate? Love: fall Hate: winter
89) If you could choose your method of dying or where, what would they be? Peacefully in my sleep at home surrounded by family.
90) If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose? Young and Hungry
91) List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words. Ryan- handsome, funny, intelligent, brave and sincere.
92) You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question? Pocahontas- Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
93) If you join the circus, what would you perform? Something that has to do with dance.
94) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it? Yes, a faux flower by our fireplace.
95) When was the last time you bought something? What was it? This evening, dinner at Rojo – It’s Taco Tuesday!
96) Are you wearing socks right now? No
97) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, it’s been over a week, I saw Zootopia.
98) When was the last time you ran/went for a jog? Does the elliptical on Friday count?
99) Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation? Dream: European Tour; Worst: I don’t think I’ve ever had a “bad” vacation; best: NOLA
100) Worst injury you have had? ACL tear
There you have it! What are your answers to these questions? Leave a message or link to your answers below; I can’t wait to read them!