This week I was approached with the task of making a checklist of 5-10 things I would like to accomplish by the time I’m 30. The list could be comprised of bucket list ideas, financial goals, or other “grown-up” items. It really got me thinking of what all I wanted to accomplish in the next eight years. So, without further ado, here is my checklist of what I would like to accomplish by the time I’m 30.
- Start building my career in Public Relations
- Start a 401k
- Travel to Europe (multiple times)
- Get married
- Buy a house
- Pay off the vast majority of my student loans, if not all of them
- Adopt a puppy
- Have 10% of my earnings go to my savings account
- Invest another 10% of my earnings
- Own a car
If you’re interested in managing your finances and planning for retirement like I am, check out Personal Capital’s wealth management tool. Schedule your consultation with an adviser today!