This past month or so I’ve made a few discoveries that have changed my life for the better. In fact, I have grown pretty obsessed with these items. So much so that I decided that I just needed to share them with y’all.
- Lululemon’s Flow & Go Crop: Upon retiring a pair of Victoria’s Secret crop leggings, and since I’ve been doing really well with sticking to my current workout routine for the second time in my life, I decided to purchase my second pair of Lulu leggings in the color Alberta Lake (teal). They’re a super comfy fit and the fabric hugs your body in all of the right places. Though I have heard some mixed reviews, I’ve only worn them for running errands and one HIIT workout and have yet to have an issue.
- Tropical Smoothie Café: Okay, so I know I’ve posted about it before, but I have not tasted anything nearly as fantastic as their açaí berry boost smoothie. If you love super fruits as much as I do, then you’ll love this smoothie! Warning: highly addictive and mind the seeds as they tend to get stuck in your teeth.
- Shine texts: While recently scrolling through my Facebook feed, I noticed a link to Shine which sends you daily tips for self-fulfillment every morning around 8:30 a.m. Complete with gifs, the texts really help start your day off on the right foot and help you maintain a positive mindset. Check it out for yourself and sign up here!
- Alex and Ani spoon ring: my dear friend (and fellow blogger) Bri bought me the lotus ring for graduation and I am absolutely obsessed with it! You can follow Bri’s blog here!
- Kayla Itsines’s BBG Program: For a while I’ve struggled finding a good workout program that really helped me get into shape and that fit into my hectic schedule. With the help of social media and a friend, I discovered Kayla Itsines’s BBG Program; a 12-week program that resembles that of a HIIT workout that can be done in the comfort of your own home. I’m only in the middle of my second full week on the program and I’m already seeing results!
Let me know what y’all are up to lately and what you’re obsessed with at the moment. I’d also love to hear your feedback if you guys have tried any of my latest obsessions!