It’s hard to believe that we are already halfway through 2018! Unfortunately, I’m a bit behind on all of my blog updates since I was out of town last week and didn’t even touch my computer, which was much needed.
Lately, in hopes of saving money, I’ve been trying to spend mindfully, which means not going shopping every time I receive a paycheck. However, after purging my closet a few months ago, I realized that I desperately needed some new summer clothes. I recently went to the mall in search of some new summer clothes, and had a difficult time finding items that weren’t “trendy” or similar to clothes that I already have. You will not believe where I ended up… Abercrombie! I haven’t shopped there since high school, but I was pleasantly surprised by some of their new styles. Keep reading to see what items I picked up on my shopping trip.
- Spin Sucks “Failure is Not an F Word”
- The EveryGirl “15 Things I Would Tell My 25-Year-Old Self”
- Career Contessa “Sound Off: Why I’m Sick of ‘Passion People’”
- Thrive Global Summer Reading Guide
What I’m Reading: Outlander Series – “An Echo in the Bone” by Diana Gabaldon (yes, still, but I’m nearly 3/4s through! It actually might be my favorite book in the series)
What I’m Watching:The Bold Type on Freeform
What I’m Listening To:
5 Seconds of Summer’s latest album Youngblood
Don’t Go Breaking My Heart // Backstreet Boys
Summer Is a Curse // The Faim
New Light // John Mayer
Alone Together // Dan + Shay
Ocean (feat. Khalid) // Martin Garrix
I’m A Mess // Bebe Rexha
Born To Be Yours // Kygo, Imagine Dragons
- I have a huge thing for rompers lately. This adorable navy floral number was too cute to pass up
- This knot front dress is not usually my style, but when I tried it on and it fit like a glove, I just had to have it!
- This polka dot dress gave me major Parisian vibes and I adore the silhouette
- I have been searching for a classic lace trim cami that won’t break the bank. Lucky for me, this one is currently on sale.
- Finally, everyone needs a cute, summery floral top just like this one. It will look so cute with white jeans or shorts!
Looking Ahead: As I previously stated, I’m a bit behind on finishing up the facelift here on Keeping It Kourtney, BUT it’s nearly finished! I’m also still working on my summer schedule, so send me a message or comment below what you’d like to see in the coming months.