Well guys, we made it through the first full week of 2019, and I have to say, I’m killing it in the goals category! Believe it or not, I’ve been super good about sticking to my 2019 plan, doing my best to incorporate my goals into my routine in order to banish bad habits, and form new, healthier ones. How are you guys doing with your goals so far? I admit that midway through this week I had that “ohhhh do I HAVE to work out today??” feeling; however, once I pushed through my workout, I felt SO much better, and managed to have some of the best sleep I’d had in a while that night.
I managed to do a little post-Christmas sale shopping within the last couple weeks, so I have plenty of great finds to share with you today. Both of the sales that I shopped the week after Christmas are still going on so be sure to check those out; it’s a great way to get more bang for your buck on any gift cards you received over the holidays!
- Thrive Global “A 5-Step Guide to Overcoming Your Fear of Failure so You Can Make Your Dreams Happen”
- The EveryGirl “5 Ways to Reinvent Yourself and Build Confidence in 2019”
- Esquire “25 Best Books of 2019”
What I’m Reading: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
What I’m Watching: Dirty John and Vanderpump Rules on Bravo!
What I’m Listening To:
Sunflower // Post Malone, Swae Lee
Hospitalized // Broods
No Place // Backstreet Boys
Favourite Thing // Fleur East
- I’ve been looking for a new, affordable skin care line since I randomly had a reaction to the Clinique set I was initially using. My aunt recommended OLEHENRIKSEN’S A Brighter Truth vitamin C products. In researching these products, I found the A Brighter Truth Brightening Essentials Kit. Since I’m one of those people who likes to try sample products before I commit, this kit gives me the opportunity to try out the top three products I was looking at. I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin after two weeks, and will include more about this product in an upcoming post.
- J. Crew Factory is having an awesome sale at the moment, so I picked up this adorable gingham dress, which will be perfect for summer parties or my upcoming trip to France!
- Also at the J. Crew Factory sale, I purchased the work blazer simply because my current blazer has seen better days.
- At the Banana Republic sale, I found this plaid racer-neck sheath dress, which will be perfect for work, as well as the Daria sunglasses. Unfortunately, they don’t have the exact tortoise shell print ones that I have, but the black are super chic. Plus, the shape will look fabulous on any face shape!
Looking Ahead: Today’s goal is to purge my closet after telling myself that I’m going to for over a week now LOL. I’m still working on a content calendar for Q1, so – as always – feel free to comment below what topics you’d like to see on the blog this year!
What have you accomplished in your first week of 2019?