Okay, I admit, I’ve been absolutely horrible about posting in the last month between work, my online class, and maintaining my sanity I haven’t been setting aside enough time to dedicate to my blog. BUT the class is over, I’ve got myself on a new routine, and I’ve been feeling SUPER creative lately so stay tuned for upcoming content.
If you follow me on socials, you’ll know that my best friend recently got engaged! I love, love, love weddings so I’m incredibly excited to help her with the planning; I’m sure I’ll include some planning posts on here in the future!
In other news, nothing really kicks into gear the need/desire to get in shape like a wedding. Not only have I pushed myself to work out at least five days a week, but I’ve started watching what I’m eating a bit closer, while cutting out pop. I also start my day with a glass of apple cider vinegar water. I was totally apprehensive about this, but I have to admit, it WORKS! It’s only been a week, but I’m significantly less bloated and have better digestion daily.
Keep scrolling to see what else I’ve been up to during my mini hiatus!
- Levo “6 Tips for Getting Over the Confidence Hurdle”
- Thrive Global “‘Don’t Have It All Figured Out’ is the Best Advice I’ve Ever Received”
- Who What Wear “7-Piece French-Girl Fall Wardrobe”
- PR Couture “Top 5 Newsletters You Should Be Reading (That Aren’t The Skimm)”
- The Discoverer “9 Trips to Take Before You Die”
What I’m Reading: Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
What I’m Watching: Sherlock on Netflix
What I’m Listening To:
God is a Woman // Ariana Grande
Happy Now // Zedd, Elley Duhé
Stay // 5 Seconds of Summer (available on Spotify)
Thunderclouds // Sia, Diplo, & Labrinth
Animal // Troye Sivan
I’m Good // Wafia
Must’ve Been ft. DRAM // Chromeo
Run Wild // Thutmose
Lost ft. Chelsea Jade // Jai Wolf
- Not a purchase, but as a birthday gift I received this adorable seersucker dress from Lilly Pulitzer from my parents, and I’m obsessed.
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman
- These adorable J. Crew Factory block-heel sandals go with just about everything!
- These nude patent leather flats from J. Crew Factory are perfect for the office.
- Everyone needs a classic, white button-down, so I had to pick up (yet another) while it was on sale!
- This camel cotton-wool Teddie sweater is a must-have to gear up for fall layers, also from J. Crew Factory.
- Jo Malone London Discovery Collection from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – English Pear & Freesia is my favorite!
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Set, also from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – I’m super impressed with all of the products in this set. I’m going to need to add the eyeshadow primer potion and All Nighter setting spray to my regular makeup routine.
Looking Ahead: Now that the facelift is nearly complete, I’m looking forward to bringing you some new content! I’ve been feeling awfully nostalgic lately, especially after going back through posts from when I initially began my blog, and I’ve been looking to write some posts similar to how I used to write. Prepare yourselves for a few more thought-provoking and fashion-related articles as I go back to my roots! Also, if you have anything you’d like to see on the blog, comment below or DM me on my socials and I’ll be happy to share.
Have a fabulous weekend!