Happy Last Day of August!
As my favorite season quickly approaches, I am left pondering a multitude of questions: Is it too early for my favorite winter dark shades? Is it too late for my favorite pastels? In light of my latest predicament of which hue would best flatter my nails in the upcoming fall months, I have compiled a list of some of my staple fall colors according to the latest trends out of my personal nail polish stash.
**This list is in order of the shades you see in the featured image above*
- Essie, “Ballet Slippers”- this beautiful pastel/opaque color can be paired with everything; it’s charming, but does not take away from the outfit.
- Essie, “Go Ginza”- another pastel (think a light lavender) that fairs well in early fall. An excellent pop of color for back to school days.
- Essie, “Sand Tropez”- nude can be worn in every season, this just happens to be my personal favorite
- Essie, “Mochacino”- possibly the only shade of brown I would ever sport on my nails, plus it has a hint of sparkle
- Nicole by O.P.I., “My Empire…My Rules”- a chic grey with hunter green undertones, an unexpected winner in my book!
- O.P.I., “Glitzerland”- my go-to polish to add some sparkle! I wear mostly silver rings so the gold adds the perfect glittery contrast
- China Glaze, “For Audrey”- Tiffany blue, need I say more?
- O.P.I., “I Have A Herring Problem”- a unique blue-gray with gold sparkles, I don’t wear this shade nearly as much as I probably should; it’s definitely an underrated color
- Essie, “Bahama Mama”- love love LOVE this dark magenta color
- Essie, “Forever Yummy”- Because red looks absolutely fabulous in every season!
What are some of your favorite fall nail colors? Comment below and I’ll be sure to check them out!