Happy December! It’s the most magical time of the year and, like most of you, I’ve been in full Christmas prep mode. Holiday engagements are already in full swing for me; In fact, I’m currently writing this while cooking for my annual Wine & Cheese Party with a few of my close friends and sorority sisters! Most of what’s been going on lately is solely work-related, and not much else besides holiday prep, so let’s dive right in, shall we?
- Thrive Global “The 14 Most Life-Changing Apps of 2018”
- The EveryGirl “How to Enjoy the Holidays Without Overindulging”
- Girlboss “Insider Tips for Cheap Yet Awesome Vacays from 5 Full-Time Travellers”
What I’m Reading: The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
What I’m Watching: Madam Secretary
What I’m Listening To:
Sundress // A$AP Rocky
Roses (with Juice WRLD ft. Brendon Urie) // benny blanco
Project Dreams // Marshmello
I Couldn’t Be More In Love // The 1975
Miracle // CHVRCHES
- I have been obsessed with this J. Crew crewneck sweater for a while now, and finally took the plunge during their 50% off sale. I’m really into emerald and hunter green right now, but don’t own much of it, so I purchased it in the color “old forest”. I’m beyond ecstatic to style it!
- Continuing on the theme of J. Crew: During the same aforementioned sale, I bought this belted sheath dress in Black Watch tartan for Christmas Eve. I love the classic look of the dress, and it’s so comfortable! Plus, it’s versatile – I can wear it for dress-y events such as our Christmas Eve party, or I can pair it with a blazer and wear it to the office.
- I also just got into essential oils, and purchased a premium starter kit with a diffuser after attending a Young Living party and learning more about them. With my health issues, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try the holistic approach. I’ll definitely be writing a post on my experience with them in the future when I have been able to properly test them out!
Latest Fashion Pick: Kate Middleton has recently been photographed sporting a velvet bow in her hair numerous times this season, which is giving me some serious inspiration. This next “it” accessory can be found everywhere from Target to Nordstrom.
Looking Ahead: 2018 is quickly drawing to a close, and I’ve been gearing up for Christmas! It’s my absolute favorite time of the year, but it’s also the busiest between preparing for the holidays, and wrapping up work for the year. I’ve been working hard on both end of the year content, as well as my content calendar for Q1 of next year. I’m incredibly excited to try out some different types of content I haven’t touch yet, so stay tuned!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!