Thank God it’s finally February, I thought January would never end! I hope you are all staying warm with the crazy polar vortex that happened in the Midwest this week. Despite the miserable cold, there were a number of positives that happened this week: I was able to work from home as a result of the severe weather and I always find that I’m far more productive at home than at the office, and the Backstreet Boys released their new album DNA! I’ve been a HUGE BSB fan since the ripe age of 4, and I love that they’re still producing new music. **Peep a few of their new songs I can’t get enough of in the “What I’m Listening To” portion of this post.**
- Well + Good “The Mindfulness Techniques Every Perfectionist Needs in Their Back Pocket”
- Thrive Global “How to Wake Up Happy and How You Can Infuse Your Mornings With Joy”
- Who What Wear “The 20-Piece 2019 Fashion Insider Wardrobe”
What I’m Reading: “Final Girls” by Riley Sager
What I’m Watching: The Assassination of Gianni Versace on Netflix
What I’m Listening To:
7 Rings // Ariana Grande
GIRL // Maren Morris
Dancing With A Stranger // Sam Smith, Normani
New Love // Backstreet Boys
OK // Backstreet Boys
Chateau // Backstreet Boys
The Way It Was // Backstreet Boys
- I just picked up this tortoise print Sonix phone case off Amazon, and I’m obsessed with it! I’ve been rocking a Lilly Pulitzer one for the past two years and while I love feeling summery year round, I was ready for a change. This is super affordable at $35 and is Military Drop Test Certified.
- Because we know I can’t get enough of books (and I discovered two unused Barnes & Noble gift cards in my wallet), I ordered “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert and “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Manson. I try to read a handful of self-help books a year and these two have been on my “to read” list for a while now.
I am so incredibly proud of myself for successfully sticking to all of my goals for this year throughout the month of January, so I look forward to seeing the continuing progress I make from here on out. Many of my fitness goals resulted in predominately non-scale victories, which is great, but not quite where I want to be yet. As always, I’m working on some new content on topics I haven’t really touched yet and I’m so excited to share. Stay tuned!